Triple Play Studio offers
Web Design / SEO
Graphic Design / Marketing
Architecture / Residential Design
services for small businesses, non-profit organizations, and individuals nationwide. With a keen attention to detail and a knack for design, we are able to create clean, crisp, compelling digital and physical media, and efficient, meaningful architectural design, to help your project flourish.
Triple Play Studio is led by designer John Maternoski, AIA, CSI, NCARB of Portland, Oregon. John enjoys a community-oriented approach to design, working closely with individuals and organizations to promote and help his clients to succeed.
Raised outside of Denmark, Wisconsin, John received his Bachelor’s of Science degree in Architecture from the University of Minnesota in 2012, and his Master’s of Architecture degree from the University of Oregon in 2014.
Beyond his work in graphic and architectural design, Maternoski is an avid sketcher of buildings and the natural landscape. John is a woodworker, Green Bay Packer fan, and holds a fondness for baseball and the Minnesota Twins.
- Newsmaker Award; Portland Daily Journal of Commerce; 2017 (John Maternoski)
- Wisconsin Architects Foundation Scholarship Recipient; 2013 (John Maternoski)
- Lyle P. Bartholomew Scholarship Recipient; 2013 (John Maternoski)
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Chapter of CSI GEM Award; 2010, 2012 (John Maternoski)
- Building Fit: Portland, Oregon, 2015
- White Stag Block Selected Works Exhibit: Portland, Oregon, 2014 (Where the Sidewalk Ends)
- University of Oregon Graduate Student Research Forum: Eugene, Oregon, 2014 (Where the Sidewalk Ends)
- AIA Northwest & Pacific Region Conference: Vancouver, BC, 2013 (Inuit Art Learning Centre)
- AIA Southwestern Oregon People’s Choice Awards: Eugene, Oregon, 2013 (Inuit Art Learning Centre)